Q: Do I need experience in Suspension or Aerial yoga before I take a class?
A: Absolutely not, your aerial yoga instructor will discuss your experience level with you and movements will be tailored to you.
Q: What do I wear?
A: Tight, comfortable clothing that moves with you is good for all classes. No shoes, zippers or jewelry, please as they can get caught on the silks.
Q: Why should I try aerial yoga and what benefits can I hope to see?
A: There are so many reasons, but here are a few…
- You will quickly see how the hammock takes your practice to the next level
- Decompress your spine, to help build strength and flexibility
- Inversion increases blood flow to your brain, boosting brain power and improving mood
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and blood purification
- It’s fun and a great conversation starter at parties!